Saturday, December 5, 2009

SMART

Setiap orang ada minat dan hobi yang tersendiri..daripada yang biasa2 je sampaila ke yang pelik x dibuat orang kecuali dia sorang je..huhu..namun walau pape pn minat or hobi kita biarla ia berlandaskan syariat dan tidak menyusahkan orang lain..

Em me myself, eventhough a medical student but i not typically intrested on reading. Of course you have to do some reading to gain the knowledges but i'm not book worm la. I'm more on practicallity..i likes to explore thing..LETS TRY AND ERROR...

Besides medical, I do interest on business and make money where i have to try many time and learnt from past mistakes..i hope that i can go futher in this field despite being a doctor later..

I try to improve myself and planning to disperse my interest a step futher.

Of course I have apply S.M.A.R.T concept in my plan where it must be SPECIFIC, MEASURABLE, ACHIEVABLE, REALISTIC, & need TIME FRAME...

Ayuh genggam bara api sampai jadi arang..
NO PAIN NO GAIN

1 comment:

  1. wahhhh..cik aishah ni..dah ada blog rupenyer.baru ketahuan nih...=)

    ReplyDelete